Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sun-n-Fun 2009 The End



Well I'm back home and I wanted to make my last Sun-n-Fun blog entry. After my demo flight I went back to Sun-n-Fun and there was a plane doing some sky writing. There was a great big smiley face in the sky. I then visited the Ultralight area again. I wanted to take a better look at an amphibious ultralight that looked nice. From there I met back up with Brian and his dad, Howard. We stopped over by the Vans tent and I picked up an information packet. I was going to buy the preview plans for the RV7, but I would not have been able to fit them in my luggage, I'll have to order them on the web. We finished up with a walk through the vendor areas outside the hangers. I had not been all through that area yet. Another place I missed all together was the Splash-in area were all the seaplanes flew in.

All in all my time at Sun-n-Fun was very enjoyable. I talked to many people and when they found out I was just starting my flight training, they were very excited and supportive, I heard a great many aviation stories from some of the "Old Timers" including Howard who is now 90 years old.

Most of my pictures are up on the Picasa website, you can access these picture just by clicking the slideshow in the blog or by going to http://picasaweb.google.com/daleccravenoh/SunNFun2009#

Next blog will be my pre-solo checkout flight on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment